Alisha now at her 15 months.
Observed a lot and learn.
Also doing well with her baby talk.
Hyper and eat - non stop!
Milestone...
to call perkembangan baru atau pembawakan budak.
Or just Alisha being grown up Alisha.
I dont know.
Lately, she will wake up at midnight for susu. Cries a lot (yeah, midnight!) and demand to watch her cartoons. Play and sleep again at least at 6am.
not to mention, Ibu have to be next to her until she fall asleep.
Which normally, my alarm will make noise at 6.30am.
So, meaning to say I sleep less than 4 hours nowadays.
Pengorbanan, perhaps?
I guess, I will be getting this more in future. So, yeah. Im ready! (please read as NOT).
Siapa cakap easy being a mother and working.
It is not always easy. Sometimes i feel like giving up. Everything. (excluding my girl)
Haih. I cant type and think any more.
So sleepy and not comfortable. (at my 25weeks already and hormones changes alot)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.