8/06/2012

Surprise,No?

its been a month, since she last visited me.
i wonder what happen to her this month when she didnt arrived as usual.
im worried about her.

So worried. I thought I was sick.
But after few days, i've made a decision to find out what happen to both of us.

aaaanddd!
One fine night I found out that we both are okey. 
Totally okey. 
                                          THIS!!!
Alhamdulillah. 

Owh, the focus is on that UPT. 
Pls ignore that look alike carpets things. 
Thats my fuhrryyy little baby. Oken. 

Annndd again Alhamdulillah. 
No words to describe. 
Of course me and my husband superrrrrr happy and excited. Him, especially. 
Hopefully everything are fine. 

Now there is another reason to make me feel alive and complete. 

This fuhrrryyy little gal, are my baby.
So adorable and soo kepoh at the same time. 
Sapa ajar pun taktau laaa.  


Ok, thats all. Bye!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.