7/05/2012

the world aint safe anymore

what on earth happening to the people nowadays.
recently there are several cases of suicidal, murderer, robbery and stuff happens most likely everyday,

every morning when I reach the office the first thing I like to do is to browse on on-line newspaper
its either local or international news.

and I found there are very, I can say tragic cases and when I read those I was like...
"astaghfirullahalazim, jauhkan lah aku dari segala kejahatan,kemungkaran dan keburukan."

personally I myself feel unsafe any more whenever im off to work or going somewhere else alone.
even i keep on reminds my sister to be very very careful. 
which previously during my childhood,very seldom I heard this kinda cases,or maybe because I was stayed in police quarters where my surroundings are bit safe.

but seriously, those days this world seems so safe. 
I can go anywhere without my emak have to worry about me. 
now, everything so different. murder case, rape and robbery everywhere.
and i bet every women feels scared to go out now.

some of those cases I read was, acid attack..long time ago, randomly attack and most of the victims are women..i dunno whether police got them caught or have yet to get them

then, last month a woman been attacked at shopping complex parking lot and almost abducted by 3 men, 
but she managed to get away after struggle very hard to escape.. imagine that..isnt that scary people?
the same cases also happen,this time the victims been robbed and almost slash her just in front of her friends house..

not to mention some suicide case too, just because of not succeed in love, broke up, been rejected, relationship problem and stuff..people tend to kill themselves as a resort.

and parents kill their child just because they get fed up of the child behaviour
by push away the kids from 15th floor flat,
and yesterday a parent also jump from 21st floor together with the kids, because of some family issue..
do they think that will solve the problem?do you?

Hurmmm! these shocking news really make me think. 
how you value your life?like seriously how?

thats where religion take place. 
think people think..

you do something bad to others some how or rather you will be getting worst.
and please please be extra careful like i do.
im scared.....mintak dijauhkan segala keburukan ya Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.